Halloween falls right in the middle of asexual awareness week.
So, like, I’m not saying asexuals are super awesome skeleton warriors, but let’s look at the facts here…
AU where we’re all well rested and everyone loves their job
SEND ME POKEMON
- Luvdisc: I love your blog
- Alomomola: I love you platonically
- Jynx: I love you romantically
- Smoochum: I want to kiss you
- Swablu: I want to hug you
- Nidoqueen: I want to date you
- Nidoking: I want to battle you
- Ninetales: You’re beautiful
- Wooper: You make me smile
- Alakazam: You’re really smart
- Plusle: You’re an amazing friend
- Minun: I wish I was your friend
- Lopunny: You’re sexy
- Scolipede: I don't like you
- Smeargle: I love your art
- Unown: I love your writing
- Meloetta: I love your music
- Cubchoo: You’re gross
- Swirlix: You’re really sweet
- Eevee: You’re one of my favourite people
- Sylveon: You’re my best friend
- Arceus: I worship you
- Togekiss: I think you’re a great optimist
- Phantump: I think you’re a great pessimist
- Pichu: You’re really cute
- Shaymin: I am grateful to know you
- Metagross: I want to get to know you more
- Dwebble: I wish I could talk to you but am too shy
- Darkrai: You’re my worst nightmare
- Exploud: You scare me
- Bibarel: You’re silly
- Audino: You make me blush
- Absol: Your blog is a disaster
- Slowking: You’re wise
- Zoroark: You should post more pictures of yourself
- Porygon: You should post more
Seriously, though this is kind of a big deal. Know that big problem we have? You know, the one involving a crapload of used plastic hanging around in landfills with nowhere to biodegrade for a couple million years? Well, Jonathan Russell might’ve solved that problem. See, Russell and his fellow Yale students went to Ecuador, where they found a new kind of fungus they’re calling Pestalotiopsis microspora. Big deal, you’re thinking. Anyone can find fungus anywhere! Well, something his fellow students found out after the fact is that this fungus can live on a diet of polyurethane alone — and even crazier, it doesn’t even need air to do so! In other words, we could potentially put it at the bottom of a landfill and cover it with plastic, and it would do the rest of the work. This might be game-changing if it works as advertised. (photo via Flickr user dbutt; EDIT: Updated with link to research abstract) source
THIS IS AMAZINGGGG
I love nature
THE EARTH IS SO AMAZING IT KNOWS THAT WE’RE FUCKING IT UP AND EVEN THEN INSTEAD OF GIVING US AN APOCALYPSE IT GOES AND GIVES US A SOLUTION TO HELP US FIX WHAT WE FUCKED UP BLESS
fun guy finds some fungi
Vampire doctors that can smell if you have a blood disease.
Werewolf therapy animals for sick kids.
Nature sprite and nymph nurses that always make sure people have pretty flowers to brighten up their white rooms.
Fauns that go around and sing and dance for patients so that they smile.
Nice monster hospitals would be amazing
Someone write a book about this.
i’ve been feeling rly sluggish and a little down, so just to motivate myself and remind myself
i don’t ONLY care about myself. i care about like 5 other people. and animals.
abortion won’t stop because you made it nearly impossible to have clinical support
LGBT people won’t stop loving each other because you banned marriage equality
sex won’t stop because of your abstinence only education programs
LIFE WON’T STOP BECAUSE YOU DEEMED IT IMMORAL IT WILL JUST BECOME MORE RISKY
"If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve."-Jellos Biafra
With the third years, let’s go to the spring tournament together!